Fire Wardens Training and Live Fire Extinguisher Training
The full training Fire Wardens Training and Live Fire Extinguisher Training package for only £125 per person!
• Be aware of key fire safety duties under the law.
• Be able to recognise habitual human behaviour in a fire situation.
• Know the typical role of a fire warden in relation to workplace fire safety.
• Be able to state the basic principles of risk assessment.
• Be aware of how to prevent fire or limit its impact.
• Be able to state the common modes of building evacuation.
• Recognise the need for fire drills and pre-planning for fire.
• Recognise active and passive fire safety features and facilities.
• Be able to identify and use a range of portable fire extinguishers.
• Use the relevant extinguisher if tackling a fire
A test will be held at the end of the course with handouts and applicable Certificates.
Who should attend?
All staff will benefit from the training, particularly new employees and managers. The course is especially useful to those with a designated responsibility for fire safety.
Fire Wardens course with Live Fire will last approx six hours and lunch andrefreshments provided.
The prospective date of our next course is:
- Friday 13th December 2013 10am-4pm
- Thursday 30th Janaury 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 27th February 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 27th March 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 24th April 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 22nd May 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 26th June 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 24th July 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 28th August 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 25th September 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 23rd October 2014 10am-4pm
- Thursday 27th November 2014 10am-4pm
Essential fire training for business professionals and staff
In a modern business environment, we all recognise the need for constant training, not least when it’s a mandatory health and safety requirement; we aim to deliver certificated training that provides best practice and maximum protection to your customers, your staff and your business.
Accidents happen, even the best-trained people make mistakes, in event of the simplest of small fires the Fire Brigade will initiate a full inspection of both the property and the fire management procedures in place. This is where an investment in fire wardens training really pays off; under the inspection you are able to demonstrate modern clinical fire management that complies with the requirements of the latest legislation. Real peace of mind!
Why choose us?
We have worked with in Cornwall for nearly twenty years, during that time we have been favoured with the business of nearly 4000 contracted customers including some of the largest high profile named companies, providing a range of services from full top quality fire risk assessments and fire management consultants, fire extinguisher service, fire alarm design, installation, commissioning and maintenance, a range of fire training courses and a range of all types of fire related products.
Please call 01209 831645 to book